Saturday, December 31, 2011

Break Homework-Reply to blog

      In Nairobi Cousar post about the book "Tears Of A Tiger" by Sharon M, it made me really want to read this book because you described the action and what is going on in the book really well and it made me want to read the book.
    This book made me think about my life and other peoples life. It makes you think about how short life is and how careful you have to be. The boy is depressed now because he thinks he should have died instead of his friend which is not a good feeling at all. I agree with u when you said " i feel really bad for Andrew because i wouldn't know how to handle the situation he is in." I agree with you because it is so hard to feel like that. Like you should have died instead of someone else. That is a really bad feeling to be feeling and i feel so bad for him and i would not know how to handle that situation. 
    I have read other posts by you but this one stands out because it has so many details and it gives a good image in your head while you are reading the book. This one also stands out because it has a complete description on how you feel about the book or the situations. Your other posts had these things too but this once had way more details and it was longer and more descriptive. 
    I really liked the way you wrote this post because it was really engaging. When i was scrolling down your blog i stopped right at this one because it made me want to read it. I was tuned in the whole time i was reading it. I liked that you had so many details and you used so many words that describes the situations and what is going on at that time. This post made me think about how i write my posts. This post showed me that i could add more descriptive writing to my posts and more details to make my posts become more alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment