Saturday, December 31, 2011

character patterns-archetypes in "Stranger With my Face

 I think that the Hero in this book is Laurie. I think this because she has a lot of courage and she is brave because she has to stop her twin from taking over her life. She takes many sacrifices during this process which shows whats really important to her. In the end she ends up fixing everything and saving her life from being messed up.
      I think that the Mentor in this book is Laurie's boyfriend. I think this because he helps her find out what is going on in her life and he guides her through the steps in putting her life back together.
     I think that the Shadow in this book is Laurie's twin. The twin is coming into Laurie's life and tries to take over her life because the twin doesn't like her own life. She is trying to switch places so she doesn't have to live in her life anymore . She creates so much tension in this book while trying to take over Laurie's life.
    I think that the Shapeshifter is also Laurie's boyfriend because he is unsure of who is who. He doesn't know which twin is Laurie. So he keeps on switching sides because he is confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment